At GRADABROAD our team has a combined expertise of around 20 man years, having processed close to around 1000 students for overseas education to countries such as Ireland, UK, Canada and USA. This expertise coupled with professional ethics define the prevailing work culture of our organisation.
At GRADABROAD , we believe that our students are our brand ambassadors and their satisfaction is a live proof of appreciation for our service. Increasingly, a good percentage of our admissions come through personal references from them and their family members back in India. We consider this an indicator of the level of satisfaction enjoyed by these students and take this as a direct reflection of the quality of service provided to them by GRADABROAD .
OUR CORE VALUES
- Provide only good quality educational program & institutions that add value to our students’ career
- Counsel and guide students in an ethical, transparent and honest manner
- Develop and nurture lasting global partnership with Academic and Training institutions
- Operate with Fairness, Transparency and Accountability to all stakeholders
- Our employees are our most valuable asset and we value their expertise and contribution
To make GRADABROAD the preferred consultancy for students seeking to add value to their career through an international education and also to facilitate collaborative partnership between educational institutions globally in its endeavor to bring unique quality value added programs within the reach of most global students
GRADABROAD is committed to guiding and assisting students in selecting an affordable program in a good overseas institution that adds value to their career by facilitating their admission, visa processing and providing assistance to successful student’s for a smooth transition to the chosen institution abroad.GRADABROAD is also committed to its mission to bring good quality, value added programs within the reach of students by facilitating international collaboration between institutions globally.
“Adding Value Through International Education"